Top 10 Things You Don’t Know About Adele
Born in Tottenham, London, England, Adele became the world’s most favorite singer. We all know she has an amazing voice and presence at the stage, but don’t know her dreams or habits. Here you will find the top ten most interesting facts about Adele.
1. Her name is Adele Laurie Blue Adkins, which means she is not using a stage-name.
2. Her favorite meal she loves eating is a Greek salad with chicken.
3. It is interesting to know that Adele is the writer of her songs.
4. After losing weight, she became a professional weight-loss and wellness consultant. She admits she likes very much this job, and most of her clients become her friends. She is very talkative and love being surrounded of new people, so she enjoys the time spent with clients.
5. There are many things Adele wants to change in herself, but she believes her main negative characteristic is that she is a pessimist. She always worries about negative thoughts in her head and she cannot completely relax.
6. Adele considers herself a workaholic – she works 6 days a week and she tries to find time also for walking or something pleasant every day.
7. Adele comes from a family of healthy-eaters. She has never eaten junk food in her life, especially in her childhood.
8. Adele has several personal trainers who look after her superb shape. She believes that everyone who wants to keep fit, should have a personal trainer.
9. Adele loves training and experiments with different fitness activities. However, her favorite sport is yoga as it relaxes both her body and mind.
10. Adele attended BRIT School for Performing Arts & Technology High School.