Top 10 Habits That Will Help You Attract Money in 2016
1. Regularly send handwritten notes to clients and other acquaintances to strengthen your relationships. Send them something precious every few months. You may send them a postcard when you’re on vacation. Do not worry even if you have to buy a few hundred cards and spend a few hours writing. This is extremely good investment of time. Another idea is to send them an article that you think interesting and apply handwritten a note saying that you think would interest an them and you continue to cherish their friendship. Building relationships must be the focus you throughout your life whether he’s a student, parent or dealer.
2. Avoid eating anything three hours before bedtime. This helps good digestion and restful sleep. For deep, restorative sleep remember that daily exercise are mandatory and the grant, the rest one hour before bedtime. In addition, do not take your work to bed and don’t think about demanding things. Sleep like a baby, which are sang a lullaby.
3. Make a list of all your weaknesses. A really confident and enlightened man will attempt to correct weaknesses as soon as you notice them. Even the greatest and most influential people have bad qualities. Some are better than others in disguising them. On the other hand, learn to recognize the strong sides that you have and develop them.
4. Never complain. Let people know you as a strong, positive, energetic and enthusiastic person. Man who complains is cynical and always tries to see the bad side of things, which scares people and this man rarely succeeds in his/ her ventures. From a purely psychologically point of view, things always have two sides: one, which is in our head, and one in reality. Focus on the positive. Do not let anything distract you from intended path to success.
5. Be always aware of recent events, books and popular brands. Most leaders read 5-6 editions a day. You do not need to read every article of every newspaper. Know on what to focus (many successful people collect heaps of expressions from magazines and newspapers; these items remain in storage and they can read them at leisure time). Knowledge is power. Whether you are an entrepreneur, corporate leader or head of the family, you can change your life and that of others with an idea.