5 Things To Do in the New Year
1. Sleep less. Try to get up 1 hour earlier every day – that equals 30 hours a month more to do whatever you want. Remember that the most important thing is the quality of sleep, not its length. You can read a book, drink coffee with friends, go out for a walk, start jogging – there are tons of things which you can do in that 1 hour.
2. Do not let the things that are most significant for you to remain last on the list. Every day, ask yourself: “Is this the best way I can use my time and energy. ” Time management is life management so guard time carefully.
3. Learn to be calm. More than 50 % of the people do not spend even 60 minutes per month in peace and quiet. Develop the ability to stay quiet, enjoying the power of silence minimum 10 minutes a day. Just think about the important things in your life. Turn off the phone and the TV, leave the laptop behind – just be alone with yourself.
4. Spend your time only with positive and ambitious people who can help you become more focused person. They won’t drain your energy with complaint and bland terms, like most of your friends now. Being close to people devoted to continuous development and the pursuit of the most important, which can offer life, you will enjoy life more and will become a better person.
5. Have a pleasant relaxing bath at the end of a long, full of stress day. Reward yourself even for the smallest achievement. Take time to restore your mind, body and spirit. That will be a time to enjoy yourself. You can listen to a nice music while you are in the bath, or you may light aromatic candles for more relaxing atmosphere.